|| İngilizce |
|Compulsory or Elective
|| Elective |
Tepegöz, Barkovizyon, Projeksiyon cihazı, Notebook, CD |
||Assist. Prof. Dr. Ayşegül Peksel |
||Structure and function of monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides / The Glyoxylate cycle, anaplerotic reactions and shuttle systems / Proteoglycan, glycolipid and glycoprotein metabolism / Reactions of carbohydrate metabolic pathway / Allosteric regulation and hormonal control of carbohydrate metabolic pathway / Rare metabolic pathway of carbohydrate metabolism / Alcohol metabolism / The role of 2,3-biphosphoglycerate on the oxygen transport / Phosphorylation mechanisms / Monooxygenases and dioxygenases / Relation of carbohydrate metabolism and other metabolic pathway|
- To give information for the carbohydrate metabolic pathway, its regulation and relation with other pathways
- To inform about the new subjects in biosciences
- To inform about the applications of carbohydrate chemistry in medicine, biotechnology and industry
knowledge and the skills that the student will gain at the end of
- To learn about the carbohydrate metabolism
- To learn the necessary background about the metabolic functions of organism
- To learn about the allosteric regulation and hormonal control of metabolism
- To learn about the disorders of carbohydrate metabolism
- Lippincott's Biyokimya, Çev. Eds. A. Tokullugil, M. Dirican, E. Ulukaya, Nobel Tıp Kitabevi, İstanbul, 1997.
- Harper's Biochemistry, R. K. Murray, D. K. Granner, P. K. Mayes, V. W. Rodwell. Appletion and Lange Press, 2000
- Biochemistry Illustrated, P.N. Campbell and A. D. Smith, Churchill Livingstone, London, 2000.
- Biochemistry, T. M. Devlin, W. Liss, A. John, Wiley and Sons Inc. Publication, 2000.
- İnsan Biyokimyası, Eds. T. Onat, K. Emerk, E. Y. Sözmen, Palme Yayıncılık, Ankara, 2002.
- Renkli Biyokimya Atlası, Çev. A. Yeşilkaya, A. Baykal ve Ö. Alper, Nobel Tıp Kitabevi, İstanbul, 2002